Terms of Service
of mvrq.co, gomvrq.co
By accessing the website at gomvrq.co, mvrq.co, nextlevelgastro.com. you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
By using the services described you agree to sign a fee based contract with MVRQ LLC. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
MVRQ has no connection with Instagram, Facebook or any of its affiliates.
Users who have signed up to one of the paid plans (including those in the free 30 day test phase) – from now on “customers” are responsible to adhere to Instagram’s respective Terms of Service (“EULA”). Therefore, we would like to point out that making use of any of MVRQ’s services is within the responsibility of the user.
MVRQ shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind, or any damage whatsoever, especially getting their Instagram account banned.
Your Instagram account credentials are stored securely on a secure server and are only used to manage your account and for getting the needed information.
The increase of reach (followers, engagement, etc) depend primarily on the quality of the Instagram profile and the respective posts, hashtag strategy, etc. We cannot guarantee a certain amount of increase, however, the customer can gain maximum profit from our service by complying to the following points:
- Posting new content regularly – we recommend 3 – 7 posts weekly. More information are to be found in our marketing guide.
- Filling out all relevant data asked by MVRQ in the client dashboard
- You allow as any interaction with your target audience.
By strategically interacting with your target audience we boost your brand awareness within Instagram (and beyond). We cannot, however, stop inactive and fake users from following and interacting with you.
Before using MVRQ bthe customer has to make sure to have a correctly set up Instagram profile (using correct email, etc.)
The user is responsible for keeping updated on our service information.
SUBSCRIPTION TERM AND PAYMENT
Customers can choose between the following management services:
The management contract (Professional, Advanced and Influence) is renewed monthly. The payment will be handled by Stripe or gocardless. If you want to cancel your subscription, simply go to your client dashboard (https://mvrq.co/client-dashboard), click the button “manage your subscription” and cancel. Our subscription management is chargebee.com. You can cancel anytime, and we will stop our service until the end of the payment term. We do not have any contracts or bindings.
If you do not cancel before your next term starts we’ll continue to manage your account. We do not refund money.
GHOST FOLLOWER IDENTIFY & REMOVAL SERVICE
Due to the highly manual work nature of this product, we cannot offer refunds unless we completely fail to perform this task. Approximate time to get your results: 4-7 days, which, depending on the incoming sales, can be extended to an unspecified amount of time. Please note: if you fail to comply with our limitations (maximum 120k accounts) and wish to have a refund, we can only give you 50% of your paid sum to cover expenses.
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
By using our services you agree to dismiss the right of revocation before the revocation period ends. You hereby confirm that the right of revocation is dismissed when starting the service.
In case one clause should prove to be or become ineffective or incomplete these terms and conditions shall
remain in legal effect (safeguarding clause).
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MVRQs website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MVRQ Social Influence’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MVRQ Social Influence at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on MVRQ Social Influence’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. MVRQ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, MVRQ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MVRQ Social Influence or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MVRQ Social Influence’s website, even if MVRQ Social Influence or a MVRQ Social Influence authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ACURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on MVRQ Social Influence website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MVRQ Social Influence does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MVRQ Social Influence may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However MVRQ Social Influence does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MVRQ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MVRQ of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MVRQ may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.